The central kit excels especially by its light weight and simple installation. The motor is mounted in the frame instead of the pedal. Because the engine is installed in the center of the wheel, the optimum center of gravity is achieved and the driving characteristics are not impaired. It is resistant to dust penetration and at the same time it is protected against water jets. The motor is designed for center axes of 68 - 72 mm.
Torque Sensor Benefits:
Thanks to the torsion sensor used, you will save a lot of battery. The engine recognizes the pedal force and regulates its power accordingly. The more you push the pedals, the more power the engine assists. The motor helps you less on level ground.
This package already contains a display. However, it is necessary to add a battery, which is not included in the package.
This motor is designed to use 36V battery
, which you can choose according to your preferences. The advantage of central drives is that they have up to 35% longer range than engines in the wheel spokes. They are so versatile that they can be installed on 99% of series wheels.
LDC function :
4 assist function (ECO - TOUR - SPEED - TURBO) and OFF
actual distance TRIP
Contents of the box:
- Very light motor (only 3.7 kg)
- Motor with power 250W
- Torque 50 Nm (peak 80 Nm)
- Quality and well arranged connector cables with IP67 (splashing water and dust)
- Multi-functional, programmable, backlit LCD display showing battery state, ride data, etc.,.
- Possibility to easily change the intensity of pedaling assistance OFF - ECO - TOUR - SPEED - TURBO
- Control unit, pedal assistant and engine is a part of one case (all in one)
- Possibility to install on 99% of bikes manufactured in serial production
- Very easy installation
- Motor 36 V, 250W with torque sensor and XT60 connector for battery
- LCD dispay with remote
- speed sensor with magnet
- L+R pedal crank
- Gear with 42 cogs with a protective cover
- L+R pedal crank
- special assembly key (M33)
- assembly material (screws and nuts)
Engine had XT60 conector (male) you can buy reduction
to the EVBIKE batteries
The kit needs to be supplemented with a battery that is not part of the package. This engine is designed for 36V battery
The kit meets the reduction of maximum speed up to 25 km/h based on the legislation in force. Thus it meets the standards for operation on the roads.
The reduction of maximum speed up to 25 km/h can be switched off and set up to 45 km/h (off the roads).