Easily Manage Your Home Electronics and Appliances Anytime, Anywhere - The Smart Plugs are easy to set up, and make it even easier to manage your household electronic devices anywhere in the world with a tap of your smartphone.
- Two-way measure - It is possible to measure power delivered to the home / grid.
- Remote Access - Easy setup and control from anywhere with the free Kasa app (iOS, Android).
- Scheduling - Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
- Energy Monitoring - Analyze a device’s real-time and historical power consumption.
- Away Mode - Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
- Voice Control - Pair to Amazon Alexa or The Google Assistant to enable voice control.
- Connects to Wi-Fi – Secure home Wi-Fi connection is required
For long-term consumption or production monitoring, the TP-LINK Energy Monitor project on Github can be used. Simply install a server application on a PC / server on the same network as the sockets, which will search for HS100 sockets on the network and then allow you to monitor performance for a long time in your browser as data is not stored on the cloud but directly on your server.
||100,3 x 66,3 x 77
||Android 4.1 nebo vyšší, iOS 9 nebo vyšší
No Related Products attached.