Lithium Battery LiFePO4 (12.8V/30Ah/384Wh)
||10 V - 14.6 V
|The maximum charging voltage for initial charge:
|Maximum discharge current:
|Peak discharge current:
||60 A (max. 30 sec)
|Operating temperature (discharging):
||from -20 °C to +60 °C
|Operating temperature (charging):
||0 °C to 50 °C
||cell wires out - 200mm + XT60 + 5pin balancing connector
ELERIX cells advantages
- High quality of production for long lifespan
- Small and light
- Suitable for electric vehicles, lightweight
application and energy storage
- No toxic chemicals.
- Plastic protective case
- High Energy Density up to 1C, 30A discharge
- Lithium Iron Phosphate - LiFePO4
- 2000+ cycles / 10 years calender life
- Provides high currents at peak discharge (60 A)
- Plus Temperature Range, No-Frost
LiFePO4 is a very safe technology, with no spontaneous combustion, fire and explosion.The self discharge rate is very low. There is no memory effect – the cells can be recharged at any state of discharge.
||We suggest to use the cells in parallel to achieve higher capacity, i.e. 60 Ah (2 cells), 90 Ah (3 cells), 120 Ah (4 cells)
ELERIX vs Winston
Who is ELERIX
GWL always strives to offer the best products. But before any of them make it to our pricelists, we rigorously perform a set of various tests and a deep analysis in order to be fully confident about the final selection. During our long existence we came across a number of different brands and manufacturers and we executed hundreds of tests.
One of the successful outcomes of these researches is a new brand ELERIX. What all products with the ELERIX logo (and vivid yellow colour) have in common is their high performance and quality for a price they are more than worth for.
GWL would like to present you this fine brand and all its products on the shelves of the warehouse and e-shop. As always, we are adding tech. support, warranty and after sales services on top.
Where the battery fits the best?
- Suitable for all traction application:
- Also can be used for the stationary applications:
energy storage or solar applications
- All goods are supplied as new, directly from the manufacturer
- Before the first use, always charge the cells to full voltage
- The initial charge must be done with low current at max 0.5 C - i.e. 50 A for 100 Ah battery
- Protect the cell terminals against dirt, damage and short-circuit
- The cells must be monitored and protected against deep discharge and over charge
- The charge and discharge must be carried under supervision
|Nominal Voltage (V)
|Max discharge current (A)
|Optimal discharge current (A)
|Max charging current (A)
|Optimal charging current (A)
No Related Products attached.