EVBIKE battery with high capacity 15,6 Ah (562 Wh) h1>
Battery is designed for mounting above the rear wheel and includes an adjustable carrier. The battery is equipped with anti-theft lock. After unlocking, the battery can be easily removed from the holder, for example during charging or transport. It has a safety tail red light that automatically lights up when the battery is turned on. It is suitable especially for bikes with small frame or city bikes.
The battery includes an intelligent BMS protection module for balancing cells, protecting them against overcharging and discharging. The battery has no memory effect and does not support recuperation. The battery has a USB output for charging external devices.
Battery can be charged by
chargers. Battery charger is not included in the package.
Contents of the box:
- Composition of the cells: Lithium (Li-ion) 3.7 V
- Battery capacity: 15.6 Ah
- Number of ordinary cycles: 800 (drop of capacity by 30%)
- Length of discharge cable: 60 cm
- Optimal discharge current: 15 A (max. 19A<5sec)
- Without the memory effect: yes
- Protective BMS module against discharge: yes
- Reach: 80 - 160 km*
- Dimensions: 460 x 155 x 55 mm
- Weight of battery: 4,2 kg
- Weight including holder: 6,2 kg
- Charging current: 2A or 5A
- USB output: yes
Important for the battery operation:
- Battery 36 V/15,6 Ah
- Mounting rack and accessories
Charger (is not included in the package):
- Before each ride (after a longer break) the battery needs to be always fully recharged (this is what needs to be done: first charge, then ride)
- After ride it is recommended to recharge the battery and not leaving it discharged (this is what needs to be done: recharging upon arrival)
- Before closing a season it is necessary to recharge the battery fully (this is what needs to be done: recharge fully and close the season)
- Leaving the battery without any maintenance leads to its damage and voids the warranty (this is what needs to be done: if I want to ride, I must take a good care for the battery)
- The battery does not support recuperation
- output voltage: 42V
- charging current: 2 A / 5 A
- Duration of charging: 4 - 8 hours based on the state of discharge and type of charger
*The reach depends on the rider's weight, intensity of pedaling assistance, terrain relief, ride style and drive type. When a rider of 70 kg rides economically, the reach can be normally extended up to 100 km.