EVBIKE battery with hight capacity 20Ah (720 Wh) h1>
The 20 Ah (720 Wh) EVBIKE high capacity battery is very easy to install on the wheel frame instead of the bottle holder. The fact that the battery is at the center of the wheel, the optimal center of gravity is achieve. The battery is equipped with anti-theft lock. After unlocking, the battery can be easily removed from the holder, for example during charging or transport.
The battery includes an intelligent BMS protection module for balancing cells, protecting them against overcharging and discharging. The battery has no memory effect and does not support recuperation. The battery has a USB output for charging external devices.
Battery can be charged by
chargers. Battery charger is not included in the package.
Contents of the box:
- Composition of the cells: Lithium (Li-ion) 3.7 V
- Battery capacity: 20 Ah*
- Number of ordinary cycles: 800 (drop of capacity by 30%)
- Without the memory effect: yes
- Optimal discharge current 15A (peak 19A <5sec)
- Protective BMS module against discharge: yes
- Reach: 90 - 180 km*
- Dimensions: 367 x 115 x 90 mm
- Weight of battery: 4,1 kg
- Charging current: 2A or 5A
- USB output: yes
Important for the battery operation:
- Battery 36V/20Ah
- mounting rack
Charger (is not included in the package):
- Before each ride (after a longer break) the battery needs to be always fully recharged (this is what needs to be done: first charge, then ride)
- After ride it is recommended to recharge the battery and not leaving it discharged (this is what needs to be done: recharging upon arrival)
- Before closing a season it is necessary to recharge the battery fully (this is what needs to be done: recharge fully and close the season)
- Leaving the battery without any maintenance leads to its damage and voids the warranty (this is what needs to be done: if I want to ride, I must take a good care for the battery)
- The battery does not support recuperation
- output voltage: 42V
- charging current: 2 A / 5 A
- Duration of charging: 4 - 8 hours based on the state of discharge and type of charger
*The reach depends on the rider's weight, intensity of pedaling assistance, terrain relief, ride style and drive type. When a rider of 70 kg rides economically, the reach can be normally extended up to 100 km.