What you should know before you order a solar power system for your family home or office. The fourteen questions, answers and a step-by-step guide using a sample installation.
Increase your knowledge by reading the Guide book to understand more about the solar installation step by step.
The topics discussed in the Guide book
- How much electricity will my solar cells produce?
- Production equals savings?
- The efficiency of the solar modules – is it important?
- Does the country-of-origin matter?
- Are Chinese modules and solar tiles of a poor quality?
- What does “SHINGLED, PERC or HALF-CUT” mean?
- How about monocrystalline or polycrystalline?
- What is the key when selecting a solar module then?
- How to install modules and solar tiles on a roof?
- Why is it not possible to connect electrical appliances directly into a solar module?
- The batteries and how to store electrical energy from the solar modules?
- What size of a battery to choose?
- Other ways of storing electricity
- How to keep the electrical energy in balance?
- Calculating ROI in the sample installation
- Conclusion and Summary
Download the Guide book from GWL